DROP US A LINE         CAST OF CHARACTERS         PHOTOGS CLICK HERE        



Quick Question

Sorry for the lack of updates! Lots coming soon, I promise :-) For now, we're getting geared up for the OPEN HOUSE (March 27) and the super-fun-fabulous SHOOT DAY 2 (this Saturday)!!

I had a question for you all though...2 questions actually. First of all, Josh & I have an idea...a challenge for you, but first want to see if there would be enough people who could participate (isn't this obnoxiously vague?) - please answer below:

EDIT: Sorry, the polls weren't working at first - they should be now!!


PollPub.com VoteDo you have the Nike+iPod running setup?
Yes No Not yet, but I would get one!

View Results

Poll powered by PollPub.com Free Polls











And this next poll, well - I was just curious :-) Please don't be afraid to answer!


PollPub.com VoteWho are you, Mr. or Ms. Blog Reader?
A photographer A client A friend/family member of Kelley Someone who randomly stumbled across the blog Other

View Results

Poll powered by PollPub.com Free Polls











And just for fun, one of the pics Josh snapped of Ashley & I "working" at the new studio ;-)

No comments: