DROP US A LINE         CAST OF CHARACTERS         PHOTOGS CLICK HERE        



Reckless Kelly | Music...and a new website!!

As many of you know, I kind of love music! Recently I've decided to start moving my business in a slightly different course. While I love shooting weddings, kids and families, I feel I'm best at the edgier stuff - seniors, fashion, bands (and of course Coquettes :-) I'll definitely still be accepting weddings, but in smaller numbers (so be sure and book soon if you want me for yours next year).

Anyway...recently I launched a new website filled with a few of my favorite bands - both live and promo shoots. It's still sort of a work in progress, but I figured I go ahead and share it along with some of the band work I've been doing.

Lots more to come- but for now, here's one of my faaaaaaavorite bands, Reckless Kelly when they were in KC a few weeks ago.

Now, after you're done checking these out, be sure to hit up the new site at kelleyphotobands.com!


















2 comments:

JWC Fotos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bruce L. Snell said...

Cool name! You should change your name to Reckless Kelley. ;-)