DROP US A LINE         CAST OF CHARACTERS         PHOTOGS CLICK HERE        



Number Two.

Shoot number two in the new studio! Since I can't share too many of Angela's pics due to their intense sexiness (at least till she sees them, that is ;-) I'll share a few of these shots from Michelle's jewelry shoot. Michelle was a fabulous past client/friend and has started a fabulous line of jewelry. She and a few beautiful models (including our own Katie, who actually just modeled for once!) came out and spent a few hours hanging around laying on our couches taking photos! We got some seriously fun stuff! I've got them mostly edited already (yay Michelle :-) but decided to play around with a few and give them a little extra lurvin. You like?





6 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree with Josh. Meow. Love the textures. You are rockin the studio.

Anonymous said...

Whoa, HOT. Love those textures!

The Prairie Jeweler said...

O... M... Jiggity J!!!! YES!! They rock, I love my Kelley and my models! This is just awesome.
So so happy... Lurrrvvve You girl!!

THE PARSONS said...

Dear Lord in Heaven,
please clone some of the talent you have given to kelley and give it to me!
:)
These are stunning, and your textures seriously rock the friggin house! I love the new space and I totally want to see it live someday soon!

Kelley WC said...

Thanks guys :-) I was pretty nervous going in Monday morning, so your encouragement is definitely appreciated!!

Audrey said...

I love the finish, Kelley, very vintage looking! You're amazing!