DROP US A LINE         CAST OF CHARACTERS         PHOTOGS CLICK HERE        



Rebecca & Bob

I'm still alive!! Yikes, it's been forever since I blogged last...for shame!!! Apparently, all it takes is a little grovelling, which Rebecca was happy to provide ;-) Rebecca & Bob's wedding was my first this year and I had SUCH a great time with them. Both families are absolutely wonderful (not to mention dancing fools, right Kaye??) and I was so thrilled to be a part of the celebration! I haven't totally made it through all their images yet, but here's a few that caught my eye as I went through.

Wowsa! Are these some hot wedding shoes or what???

Love that smile!



The whole time you could just feel Becky's excitement - I love a girl who's so calm and sure about the big day - and could relax enough to really enjoy it!

These two got married at the KC downtown library (crazy, huh?? :-) which allowed me to get up close and nab some amazing shots during the ceremony. There are so many great moments between these two!




There's nothing I love more than a couple willing to make out on a taxi on their wedding day...

...or IN a taxi!! The driver thought we were insane ;-)

A new spin on the garage shots these two like so much :-)

These little girls had so much fun watching the first dance!

Let the craziness begin!




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Kelley! Those are amazing...we laughed and cried and felt really really happy just going through the ones you've posted. Can't wait to see the rest! We love you!

Josh said...

you always amaze me! You'll have to show me how you got those awesome colors on your garage shots sometime.

Josh said...

Kelley! You have to start blogging more... your photos amaze me every time!

Josh said...

and where are those sweet shots you took when we went out shooting the other day:)

Anonymous said...

Thank you to Bob and Rebecca for these this blog on. Kelley, these photos are gorgeous. I can't wait to see the rest of their wedding photos.

The Prairie Jeweler said...

Wholy smokes Batman.. she lives!!!
Great shots, love the taxi!!!
So good to see you back among the blogging again... you've been missed!

Bobbi said...

BEAUUUUUUUUTIFUL!

The Prairie Jeweler said...

You demand... and you shall receive, ch-ch-check it out!

Anonymous said...

Looove that hair pen one and the taxi is SMOKIN'! Wheewweee....somebody get me a glass of cold water. ;)