DROP US A LINE         CAST OF CHARACTERS         PHOTOGS CLICK HERE        



Kristysaurus

Ok - one more, then I'm outta here! It's lookin' pretty snowy out there... :-)

Last for today is Kristy, a fantastic photog from Oregon, and an amazing friend. Kristy and I have an interesting story! We began chatting via email awhile back - not uncommon for us photog-folk, but what made us different is that Kristy decided to come stay with me and visit - for 6 nights - without ever actually meeting face to face! Everyone was a bit surprised on both ends.

As soon as her plane arrived, though, I knew we were going to hit it off. We had *SO* much fun while she was here and totally understood each other's sense of humor (which is odd, to say the least :-).

Anyhoo, of course we had to shoot each other while she was here :-) (pics of me to come later), so here are a few of my favorites!

Miss you Kristysaurus!!








This next group were all shot between 10 pm and 1 am in my driveway :-) It was quite a setup - and thanks to Katie for the fabulous styling!






And this group was...umm...on the side of the road, spur of the moment :-)



See why I love her? Look at that laugh! :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a ginormous amount of talent smushed together in one session...love both of your work!

wrecklessgirl said...

isn't she amazing? kelley, you know this, but i just love what you've done with me...wow. i'm floored.
<3 k.

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I can't stop looking at these. So stinking cool! The angles, the color, the lighting...looove it!

Bobbi said...

kristy is hot!

GRRRRRRREAT photos kelley :D

~bobbi+

Anonymous said...

I still can't stop looking at these. Ohhhh, soooo amazing!

Markissaearle said...

I LOVE these!!! They are awesome awesome awesome!!!!
Cheerio
-Melissa E Earle