DROP US A LINE         CAST OF CHARACTERS         PHOTOGS CLICK HERE        



Patrick & Amanda

First up, you can all rest at ease now - the website issues have been resolved and hopefully will not be happening again!

Second, wow, so what do you Kansas Citians think about this weather?? I'm sooooo glad it's finally warming up - I was about to have to take up Theresa & Mike's (blog about them to come soon) offer to let me stay with them in California :-)

Things have been crazy (as always) this week trying to get everything ironed out with the studio. I start moving things in on Thursday. If any of you have some free time, there's lots to be done.... ;-)

Here are some of my favorites from Patrick and Amanda's beautiful (but freezing and windy) wedding last fall. Hope things are going great for you two!!



















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the new studio! let me know if you need help painting all those doors you bought a few weeks ago :)

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. You are still welcome to come hang anytime!

Theresa & Mike