DROP US A LINE         CAST OF CHARACTERS         PHOTOGS CLICK HERE        



Jennifer - Coquette

So lately KPD has been absolutely swamped (in a good way) with Coquettes (our version of 'boudoir' photos - I just think boudoir is a silly word and I feel like a dork saying it :-). The wonderful Knotties who frequent the Knot KC message boards are keeping me super busy with these fun shoots! If you haven't already, check out the website for more examples and info, or as always you can just shoot me an email. These shoots are booking like crazy and they're really going to rock in the new studio!

They make great wedding, anniversary (one of my girls just pointed out that the 1st anniversary is the 'paper' anniversary...), birthday, or 'just because' gifts! Now that we've teamed up with Mink Artistry, they're even better!

Here's a few from Jennifer's recent shoot - how hot is she?? More to come soon....








No comments: