DROP US A LINE         CAST OF CHARACTERS         PHOTOGS CLICK HERE        



Julie & Brandt - June 24

Hey everyone! I'm back - things have been crazier than usual lately with all the requests I've been getting for Coquette shoots!! They seem to be 'all the rage' right now! If you're interested, shoot me an email for more details and samples (kelleyphotodesign@yahoo.com).

I shot Julie & Brandt's wedding on the 24th and had such a blast!! They are such a great couple and they're wedding was just beautiful...in fact, I had a hard time narrowing down my shots for this post, so there's gonna be a few more than usual ;-) Enjoy!
























































































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelley,
Your work is absolutely amazing!!! You did an awesome job on our wedding, but (not that you needed to improve) I think you are even better now! I know a lot of knotties are asking about your Coquette sessions! I would like to do one too...but I need to wait until I hit my goal weight. Once that comes, I'll be making my appointment with you! Keep up the awesome work!!!