DROP US A LINE         CAST OF CHARACTERS         PHOTOGS CLICK HERE        



I found a new friend!

I had a great day yesterday. I got in new samples of my new Asukabook albums (pictures to come soon - let me know if you want to get together and see them. They are gorgeous!) My husband and I bought a 55 inch TV for our basement, which is soon to be the hangout. And, I met a new friend, an awesome Topeka photographer, Bruce Snell! Bruce and I met up for lunch in Lawrence and had the best time hanging out talking about photo stuff! We were so on the same page, it was scary! We've got some sweet ideas in store for wedding photography in the KC/Topeka area, so look out! Check out Bruce's webpage and new blog too - you'll definitely be impressed! Here's a shot of Bruce at one of his weddings:

1 comment:

Bruce L. Snell said...

Hey kiddo! Super great talking shop with you yesterday. How about that photo of me? Do those pants make me look fat?

Bruce