DROP US A LINE         CAST OF CHARACTERS         PHOTOGS CLICK HERE        



Jillian | Welcome to the World!

Introducing Jillian, my fabulous friend Heather's newest little babybundle :) I visited Heather, Jillian, Jake & Olivia the day after she was born and just took a few shots of the best big sister ever and her new little. Josh just did a "real" shoot with the whole family that should be posting soon, too, so be sure to check it out!! So proud of you Heather!! And I know Jillian will be well loved :)

Also, more baby pics coming soon - my cousins, Matt & Katie, just had their first little girl last night - yay!! So I'm sure I'll be shooting a few of Miss Nella this weekend :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm crying my eyes out right now!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. :) LOOOVEEE YOU!!

bobbi said...

they're perfect.... wish I were there. :(

Darbi G. Photography said...

beautiful...she's got so much hair!! Congrats AGAIN, Heathere!!

Josh said...

so sweet! Jillian is beautiful, but what I love the most is seeing Olivia be such a great big sister :)

JWC Fotos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karie McLain said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these! You captured an absolutely beautiful family! Great job Kelly!