DROP US A LINE         CAST OF CHARACTERS         PHOTOGS CLICK HERE        



Kristen | Senior (Sneak Peek :)

So, it's been an interesting couple of weeks. My hubby and I were hit by a drunk driver a week ago and rolled over our truck about 3 times...yeah. More details when we can give them, but suffice it to say we've been a bit out of it...which explains the delay in posting fantastic, fantabulous, and fun Kristen! So, sorry about that...here's one to tide you over, Kristen...I'm having a realllllly hard time narrowing down my favorites on you - you're just too cute for words!!

1 comment:

deb schwedhelm photography said...

first...HOLY CRAP! are you guys okay? how terribly scary. you're not that far from me. let me know if you need anything.

second, holy crap...this photo rocks. can't wait to see more.

many hugs sent, till i see you the next time.
deb