DROP US A LINE         CAST OF CHARACTERS         PHOTOGS CLICK HERE        



Catherine+Eli | Married!

Josh came out to help me again with Catherine & Eli's awesome morning wedding a couple of weeks ago. As always, we had a blast, thanks in large part to the fact that Catherine & Eli are SUCH a fun, easy going couple! They had a beautiful morning wedding at the always-fabulous Loose Mansion (one of my FAVORITE places to shoot!)

Here are a couple (or not.... :-) faves!



























3 comments:

Josh said...

We definitely had fun (especially not having to ever pop out our flashes:). It's always fun to me to look at the differences in what you saw vs. what I saw. Can't wait until the 7th!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love love love them!!!!

JWC Fotos said...

Pouty face; hate I missed it. It looked gorgeous. Love your perspective; the picts are fabulous. Lots of emotion captured in there. Wow.