DROP US A LINE         CAST OF CHARACTERS         PHOTOGS CLICK HERE        



My Favorite Band :-)

So considering the snowy nature of a day like today, I've decided to do a bit of 'housecleaning,' if you will, on my computer. You see, I've had a TON of images just waiting for some lovin' that I haven't had time to edit (i.e. images I took for friends that had to be put on the backburner while I was busy with clients). So now, I'd like to introduce a few of my favorite people (in several blogs). First up - the boys of County Road 5. If you like country/red dirt music, you should definitely check these guys out. They make great original music, plus put on an incredible show! Just watch out for Dusty - he's a little crazy ;-) Here's a couple shots from their performance a few weeks ago at Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.kelley-photo.com/blogimg/coro5/01.jpg ohhhh, looooove that one! These are so so good!