DROP US A LINE         CAST OF CHARACTERS         PHOTOGS CLICK HERE        



Too cool...

Ok, my friend Peter just shared this video he came across and I had to post it here! It's sooooo cool! For anyone who enjoys the fabulous Sprint stop-motion commercials (the ones with all the light drawings), you'll get a serious kick out of this!

Just an FYI, my birthday is tomorrow (for anyone who wants to buy me a present, I'll take the new Nikon D3 please....or ice cream ;-) So I'm off for a fun-filled weekend. Things have been crazy buys lately, but I swear I'm going to get caught up soon!

2 comments:

wrecklessgirl said...

dude. this is so rad. :)

<3 kris

Jessica said...

well well...happy belated birthday to you! My birthday is in 4 days...how about I'll get you the D3 if you get it for me :) sounds like a plan!