DROP US A LINE         CAST OF CHARACTERS         PHOTOGS CLICK HERE        



Prevoir: Amanda+Joe+Baby :-)

Hallelujah! Blogger has finally allowed me to post today (I've been trying since this morning!!!)! Meet Amanda, Joe, and their new little pumpkin!

I don't get to do many Prevoir (maternity) shoots, but I love it when I do! Amanda could not be any sweeter if she tried and Joe is a total hoot! They're going to make some seriously awesome parents, and you'll all get to see lots more baby images from them :-) The new little one will be arriving Monday, so check back soon for some newborn pictures!










2 comments:

Jasmine said...

Ooooh, that first series is just AWESOME!! :)

wrecklessgirl said...

YAYAYAY. i love you kelley. these are great. i love the sunlight!!! and thanks for your support...i'm so lucky and blessed to call you my friend.