DROP US A LINE         CAST OF CHARACTERS         PHOTOGS CLICK HERE        



Katie+Richard Part II

I'm back!! I'm back from Florida and feeling refreshed. Sam and I had a fabulous time being bums and hangin' with Mickey and now I'm ready to get back to work! I told you there were more from Katie & Richard's wedding I wanted to show, so here they are! More to come (I'm going to try and get back on track with my blogging (just for you Kristy and Michele :-)...as well as working out and dieting...hmmm....)












2 comments:

wrecklessgirl said...

Killer ring shot! You are AMAZING....every single time. 60% of the time, you're amazing every time.

<3 ya!
Kristy

The Prairie Jeweler said...

Oh my gawd this is like having a strong drink after being forced into sobriety!!!! THANK YOU FOR COMMING BACK TO US!!!
I feel whole again LOL.
So glad you had a great vaca!