DROP US A LINE         CAST OF CHARACTERS         PHOTOGS CLICK HERE        



Flip Flops+Photographs

Hey guys - there's still some slots available for the photo day this Saturday (see the post below). Shoot me an email (kelleyphotodesign@yahoo.com) or call me (816.878.5450) to set up a time.

And I swear I'm going to be posting more soon - just been a little crazy lately. I'm leaving for a sweet photography workshop Monday with the awesome Boutwells and John Michael Cooper (if you're a photographer, you know these guys - JMC is known as the 'godfather' of dress trashing :-). Once I get caught up a bit, I swear to post some of the fantastic shoots I've been doing lately - including another dress trashing and some hoooooot Coquettes!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Kelley, I really wish we could participate but we have a packed day tomorrow! SO bummed out. Have fun!!!