DROP US A LINE         CAST OF CHARACTERS         PHOTOGS CLICK HERE        



Random stuff

Hey everyone - Just wanted to post a few announcement items. First off, I'm super excited to let you know that I'm working with the awesome Mink Artistry on a bridal fashion show. The show will be taking place March 21st and should be fantastically fun!! I'll be there shooting (as well as giving out info on Coquettes....). Besides the fact that it'll be a blast, it goes for a good cause too! Proceeds from the show will benefit battered women and children's centers throughout KC. So everyone should come on out for it! Click here for the RSVP form.On another note, I just had to post a link to this awesome new website dedicated to answering questions about wedding photography. There's some really great info for anyone getting married, regardless of what photographer you use. Check it out!

I'll be posting more pics soon. I've been hard at work getting ready to move into the new studio next week - it's going to be so cool!!! Whenever I get settled I'll be having an open studio and I expect all of you blogreaders to be there! Invitation to follow.... :-)

No comments: