DROP US A LINE         CAST OF CHARACTERS         PHOTOGS CLICK HERE        



Blake & Mary

Merry Christmas Eve! Believe it or not, I'm still alive....though I know it's hard to tell by my scarce bloggings lately! I'm resolving for New Year's to blog more, so there's lots of photos to come. I hope everyone is enjoying the Christmas season and having fun with their families. I'm doing the same, so if you don't hear back from me that's why!

Anyway, on to the photos! Here are some of my favorite shots from Blake & Mary's wedding in September (yeah, I know, that's like forever ago now...). This couple was so genuinely sweet and in love - it was really nice! I loved Blake's Grandma (I believe she was Blake's Grandma...) who was really cutting a rug at the reception! Congrats (like 10 years later....) you two!














No comments: