DROP US A LINE         CAST OF CHARACTERS         PHOTOGS CLICK HERE        



Fun with photographers :-)

So as you know, I have been completely swamped lately with weddings and portrait shoots. Due to this, I haven't had much time to hang out with friends. So imagine my surprise when I was shooting senior portraits Thursday night, and I ran into my two favorite photographers - Bruce and Heather! Not only were they also there for shoots, but we all three wound up shooting at the same spot at the same time! Needless to say, we had to get dinner after our shoots. Here's a few photos of the fun we had (you just can't take photographers anywhere).... :-)

One of each of us... Bruce first...

Heather...
Me....

1 comment:

Anne said...

Hi Kelley - I just found your website via Bobbi.. beautiful work!! I'll have to keep my eye on you! ;-)