DROP US A LINE         CAST OF CHARACTERS         PHOTOGS CLICK HERE        



Update on Sarah

First of all, thank you so much to everyone who has commented here and e-mailed regarding Sarah. It's wonderful that everyone cares so much! I thought I'd give an update on her status. Last I heard, she's still in a coma, but things are looking up a bit. The doctors think her liver may not be ruptured now, and there's definite brain activity.

Everyone keep praying for her - they say the first 48 hours are the hardest, and seeing she's made it through that, I'd say there's some real hope!

On another note, I've got more wedding photos coming soon! I'm crazy busy right now, so (as usual :-), if I'm a little slow responding to emails or calls (especially calls), I apologize! Check back soon for some great photos!

No comments: