DROP US A LINE         CAST OF CHARACTERS         PHOTOGS CLICK HERE        



Yay!

So, I'm pretty excited guys...(and yes, I know I'm a dork)...As you may or may not know, I'm a member of WPJA (the Wedding Photojournalist Association). WPJA came out with another division of sorts this year called the Artistic Guild WPJA. It's designed for members to show their work post-Photoshop enhancement, which is strictly prohibited in WPJA (and by enhancement, I mean actual image enhancement, not a bunch of weird Photoshopping just for Photoshop's sake....).

Anyway
, to make a long story short, I discovered today that one of my images from Hailey & Dave's wedding placed 3rd in the Details category!! This is pretty exciting for me, as WPJA is an international association, and pretty prestigious! So anyway, I just had to share and say YAY!! :-) Ok, done being a dork...for now. Here's the pic:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kel!!!! That is sooo cool!!

Bruce L. Snell said...

That's one of my favorite images! Fantastic!

Bruce

Anonymous said...

What an honor! Your photos are all gorgeous and and we are soo excited for you to document our big day next weekend!