DROP US A LINE         CAST OF CHARACTERS         PHOTOGS CLICK HERE        



Weddings (finally!)












Hi everyone! So I'm finally getting around to posting pictures from my weddings three weeks ago. For those of you who don't know, my husband and I just moved and things have been a little crazy (if I haven't emailed or called you back, please forgive me and call/email again!!). I'll be posting pics of our new house soon too!

Anyway, these photos are from Andi & Steve's wedding. I see a lot of weddings (surprising, right?) but some really touch me. This was one of those weddings. Andi and Steve are so obviously in love and so strong in their faith, I know they will always make each other happy and I wish them the absolute best! Here's some of the highlights from their wedding:

No comments: