DROP US A LINE         CAST OF CHARACTERS         PHOTOGS CLICK HERE        



New Additions to the KPD Family

Hi everyone! I have several exciting new additions to the Kelley Photo & Design family to share with you! The first is Erin, my new assistant/secretary/right hand woman. Erin will be assisting me with weddings, answering phones, and keeping me organized (which is no easy task :-), among other duties. I'm excited to have her on board!

Next up, I have fabulous new camera and lens to add to my arsenal of Nikon equipment...I know - I'm probably a lot more excited about that one than any one else is.... :-) I'll spare you the details on that one!

We also have a new "mascot" here - Kodie!



Sam surprised me with 8 week-old Kodie Saturday night for Valentine's day. She's a pomapoo (half Pomeranian, half Poodle) and couldn't be cuter!!

One more announcement...we have a new business phone line here at Kelley Photo & Design. It's 816-878-5450 - give us a call! I'll be posting pics from Amy and Erik's wedding this weekend soon, so check back in!

No comments: